Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What I'm Wearing Today....


"You can never be to fat for your shoes"

I once heard these words of wisdom and I believe that they do in fact describe perfectly my infatuation with shoes. I could be completely discontent with my weight, but somehow, putting on a fabulous pair of high heel shoes instantly makes me feel sexy and confident.
I bought these fabulous shoes this weekend during a sale at Macy's. After seeing these wonderful Nine West heels in various ads, I stalked the internet until they went on sale. Luckily, I had been saving several gift cards from Christmas and was able to buy them without feeling guilty. I mean, after all, we are in a recession, and every purchase has to be thought out and planned. Ha.
Today, on this dreadfully dreary day in Atlanta, I am wearing my fabulous shoes, and I can say that I feel equally as fabulous. Even, though my hair is in a ponytail due to the bed head gods not giving me a break, it doesn't even matter because I've got jazz in my step.

No comments:

Post a Comment