Monday, March 9, 2009

The Extra Paycheck

Now I normally don't consider paycheck as 'extra money' but recently my company changed accounting practices and now I receive 26 paychecks a year rather then 24. At first I noticed that my bank account balance was less then normal but I have adjusted. In April I have a three paycheck month - yippee!!!

Now here should I put the extra money? Emergency Fund? Travel Fund? House Fund? Moving Fund? Gift Fund?

any advice?

I think that I am going to put about $500 in my gift fund then I will have that much to spending on all the weddings/showers I have this summer. I am in one wedding and already know of two others that I need a gift for. The two that I am not in may just get a gift instead of being graced with my presence because they are about 5 hours away and lets face it - I doubt I will be able to make it.

THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING ON A GIRLS TRIP..... BELLE 2 - WE MUST!

But then I get to day dreaming about homes and decorations.... but that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment