Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brutally Honest

The one thing about me that all of my friends will say is that I will tell them the truth. Brutally Honest. I will not just say that what you are wearing is ugly or that I don't like your boyfriend but if you ask - expect my honest opinion. One of my coworkers can in to the office with a true butt cut. she had short hair and her bangs are growing out so she is trying to figure out how to handle the 'I need a hair cut' stage. She asked if I liked it - my response was 'I like it the other way much better'. If you don't want to know my opinion don't ask because I am not going to say what you want to hear. I am going to say what I think.

I started to make a list of things that I will never say are 'OK'

First - I think these should be banished for anyone over the age of 8. The Mini Backpack. They are not flattering and if it isn't that heavy/big then carry a normal purse.It makes you look like a 'Fat Guy in a little coat'

My second is the shoes with the straps around the ankle. Unless you are super skinny (PS you suck) and want to make your legs look bigger then shoes with straps around the ankle are OUT!
Rock















Suck















I tend to vote for a long and slender over short and fat. Maybe I am odd but I just hate them - can't help it. As my arty friends would say 'they don't speak to me' so I will pass and would tell you to as well.


And the past two days - I have seen Both of these way way way too many times. The strapped shoe is more common but the mini backpack - people please!

No comments:

Post a Comment