Monday, April 13, 2009

Band of gold

I don't know if it is just my southern conservative upbringing but it really hurts my heart when married adults do not wear wedding bands. There are at least 3 men in my office that never wear a wedding band. I must say, if I was any of their wives I would be pissed. Again, maybe this is me just being southern conservative but i think it is a sign of disrespect to the women (or man) you have said you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Especially when you spend most of your time traveling for work - ie. staying in hotels, hanging out at bars, and not mentioning your wife. Am I just being over sensitive? I don't think so and it really bothers me. I know it shouldn't it is none of my business and it doesn't even affect my work - I can not help it. Get over it SB1!!
On the other hand, I was told in a bar by a guy recently that he is hesitant to talk to ladies that have a ring on their left hand at all. AT ALL!! I have a pearl ring I wear everyday on my left hand.... I love it.... something like this....


But I would not confuse this ring with an engagement ring. His response was that you never know these days.... well if you don't want to talk to be cause you are afraid that I am engaged or married then you aren't worth my time. enter cold hearted bitch mode*

I digress





My new jewelry obsession: Tiffany keys

I am in Love!

I might give myself a birthday present of the Crown key in stirling silver. But we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment