Thursday, May 7, 2009

NOT OKAY

I work in an office with a lot of pregnant women. I can say that in my walk downstairs to cafeteria for breakfast this morning, I passed 3 pregnant ladies. It really pains me to have something against a pregnant person because I really want to be happy for them. However, it is not okay for pregnant ladies to wear empire waisted dresses that are not made for maternity!!! I realize that everything out in the stores not is a bit more "flowy" than it used to be. And I also realize that we are in a recession and people really do not want to buy too much.
I wish I had my phone so I could take a picture of this fashion feux-pa that was taking place but let me just try to help you visualize what I saw. She had on a dress like this, and it was almost like she was trying to squeeze a basketball underneath her dress. What she did not realize, was that her dress was not only pulling in the front, but also in the back. You literally could see her panty line and all the glory from the back!

I just want to say that there are several low cost options that would have been more suited than trying to fit a circle inside a square. Target and Old Navy make adorable and affordable maternity clothes. How cute is this!?

Old Navy: $24.50!






































































































No comments:

Post a Comment