Thursday, February 5, 2009

work-aholic???


it has been a while.....



and it will be a little while longer....



this will be the fourth weekend in a row that I have to work... that's right fourth.



But with the current state of the economy I am thankful I have a job. I really do love my job there are just times when the 90 hour weeks start to drive you MAD.




I spoke with HR this week as well - I was supposed to roll off my current project in august.... yes august. And to my shock I received a new roll off date of March 2 - LOOONNNGGGG story short. Part of the response - 'we would like to extend you in FL. Ideally, that would be the best scenario since there are fewer openings across the board right now. Given your flexibility though, it does make it a lot easier.'




So maybe I will be here in the south when it gets warm enough to sit out in the sun in February.






PS. the art project that I worked on turned out - ummmm - OK. They kind of look child-like but I think with a good black mat behind them they could turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment